[luatex] token_filter

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Apr 27 19:58:47 CEST 2013

> That’s because you’re using two different tables, although they have
> the same contents.

  Oh right, I should have thought of this.

>                    What should be done is:
> [snip]
> Of course, that solution might not fit your goal.

  No, as you can guess that does not really serve a useful purpose.

> Otherwise, I’m sure you could hack some metatable magic to the effect
> that t[{1, 1}] always works.

  I'm sure I could, but since the actual data is hidden from the user
anyway there is little advantage in doing that.  In the current
implementation I just have a function of two arguments that returns the
content of the table (internodes), and I think that's a more sensible
interface.

	Arthur