[luatex] http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.luatex.user/day=20130426

Michael Neubert top at riopress.net
Fri Apr 26 11:50:55 CEST 2013

Akira Kakuto <kakuto at ...> writes:

> > Basically, now, every time I try to compile something, it re-runs  luaotfload.

> I attach a patch by H. Kitagawa for the latest luaotfload: luaotfload.diff.gz.

> Thanks,

> Akira

> Attachment (luaotfload.diff.gz): application/x-gzip, 565 bytes

I had the same problem as the above people. After updating compilation was impossible. Compilations stopped without warning and without error message. But I identified the problem.

The update overwrites the "otfl-blacklist.cnf"-file located in my windows folder c:\Programme\Miktex 2.9b\tex\luatex\luaotfload or where it is on your texfm

I had blacklisted there Lingoes.ttf, a font of a free Dictionary, url: http://www.lingoes.net. Located at my system here: C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\Lingoes.ttf The software seem to be only available for Windows, so it's a Windows only problem.

I have no clue why making a database, Luatex doesn't like Lingoes.ttf. After blacklisting this font again in "otfl-blacklist.cnf", compilations works again without any problem.

Regards to all, hope this helps.

riopress.net

words connecting the world

michael neubert