[luatex] updates to various lua* packages breaks..something.

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Thu Apr 25 09:06:58 CEST 2013

Am Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:52:54 +0200 schrieb Philipp Gesang:

> Thanks for the example. I can confirm those unwanted updates when
> fontspec includes the euenc definitions (lm).

I can't confirm that fontspec/euenc is involved. I get the constant
updates also with this example:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{luaotfload}
\font\test=file:arial.ttf
\begin{document}
\test Lorem
\end{document}

>>>Probably an incorrect "file:" lookup.

This I can confirm. If I use a name lookup instead
(\font\test=name:Arial)  there is no problem.

> If you are feeling adventurous, you can locate the file
> “luaotfload.lua” from your distribution. Make a backup and
> then comment out the line:
>
>   fonts.define.resolvers.file = fonts.define.resolvers.name
>
> and see if it helps.

This solves the problem for me too.

--
Ulrike Fischer