[luatex] lua module search behaviour

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Apr 14 12:07:38 CEST 2013

On 14/04/2013 10:10, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> On 04/13/2013 03:47 PM, Élie Roux wrote:
>>
>> $ luatex simpletfmofm.tex
>
>> !LuaTeX error (file omarab.ofm): Font omarab.ofm at 600 not found
>> ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
>
> Looks like a search path issue. It works for me, though I still use what
> is essentially texlive 2011 for my texmf tree. It may help to do the
> luatex runs with an extra --kpathsea-debug= argument.

In fact, it's a bit strange: omarab works but omarab.ofm doesn't, as
luatex doesn't find the ovp file for omarab.ofm (looking for
omarab.ofm.ovp certainly) while alpeh does... well... this is not really
annoying, let's just ignore it for the moment, I'll test further and
come back to you if I really spot something looking like a bug.

Thank you,
--
Elie