[luatex] Behavior of node lists.

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Mon Nov 12 19:23:17 CET 2012

Am 10.11.2012 21:03, schrieb Paul Isambert:

> If you rely on the manual to work with LuaTeX, you'll learn mostly by
> experimentation anyway;

True, but the more hard facts available (about the current state), the
better.

> I've never found the descriptions there confusing (notwithstanding
> some errors), though sometimes not very enlightening either, but
> I've never expected them to be so. There still room for a "LuaTeX
> User's Guide", to be written by anybody.

Well, I expect a reference manual to tersely, but exhaustively explain
what a function does.  In contrast to a user's guide that explains what
a function can be used for.  (I'll prepare a patch.)

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig