[luatex] stop_run callback

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Mon May 14 09:52:08 CEST 2012

Am 14.05.2012 um 09:31 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

> On 05/14/2012 09:08 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> On 05/14/2012 08:55 AM, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is this on purpose?
>>
>> At this point I am not sure any more but there definitely is a use case
>> for a callback that runs after the pdf has been closed already. I am not
>> sure whether we should change stop_run or create a new callback.
>
> perhaps a stop_process that runs just before exit() ?

First I've thought about just moving stop_run to a later point, but when someone just wants to post process the PDF file, he does not need to hide output statistics by using stop_run.

before_exit could be another name. stop_process sounds a bit technical for me, but I think it is still a good name.

Patrick