[luatex] incompatible change to mathcode

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Wed May 9 17:54:22 CEST 2012

On 09/05/2012 16:44, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> Active math characters, should be handled now as well.

?? Neither the document nor loaded packages made anything active?

(Sorry I can't easily test the patch myself as I'm not set up to patch
the sources today)

Probably in the next few days I'll get a version working on the
unpatched version (avoiding \mathcode as we discussed) but it would be
nice (and take the pressure off me a bit:-) if the patched version at
least processed the document without error even if (because it only uses
tex3 commands) it misses some of the finer points of the unicode math setup.

David.