[luatex] [NTG-context] Itemize without page break

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Tue Mar 20 22:26:28 CET 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 21:44 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> sure, but mu experience is that browsers of email clients are way more
> demanding than tex when it comes to memory usage

I've never had either take down the entire operating system. There is a
different from intended memory usage and unintended anyways. In this
case, we are talking about the latter.

> for tex it depends how much memory is permitted (there are some maxima
> that can be set in configuration files) ... i must say that I never run
> out of memory, although with doing extreme torture tests with many fonts
> one can come pretty close

Well, you saw what happened with my sample minimal.

Anyways, if this is normal behaviour, that's fine, I just wanted to
bring it to the list's attention. That's all.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred