[luatex] meet Error 2 when usemodule{bib}

陈若涵 crhan123 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:23:39 CET 2012

Hi all,

After I'm using sample.bib provided by ConTeXt and write \cite[hh2010a], I
got an `error 2' instead of the reference's num in the PDF file. And got
nothing in the \completepublications list, until I use
\completepublications[criterium=all]. But this cause some bibs I haven't
used in the article appear in the refrences list.

Is that something wrong by me or the ConTeXt?

I'm using TexLive 2011 distuibution. ConTeXt version:

> mtx-context     | main context file:
> /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
> mtx-context     | current version: 2011.05.18 18:04

Here is my test.tex file

> \setupbibtex[database=sample]
> \starttext
> \chapter{haha}