[luatex] [lltx] luaotfload maintenance

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Jun 15 11:33:25 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:25:44AM +0200, Patrick Gundlach wrote:

> (I don't think that the luatexlatex-dev mailinglist is the right one -> luatex users or dev-luatex should be more appropriate)
>
> > Assuming that
> > continuing from luaotfload is the 'right' way, is there any public
> > listing of known issues with the code?
>
> https://github.com/khaledhosny/luaotfload/issues?direction=desc&page=1&sort=created&state=open

More ever, master branch (which was synced with ConTeXt a month or so),
has few more regressions in the pseudo features (tlig, trep, anum, itlc)
and the support for optical bounding feature (opbd) is missing. And
there are some bugs reported in TeX.SE like no hyphenation with
ligatures, but someone have to search for them and report them in the
tracker.

Regards,
 Khaled