[luatex] Package luamplib

Zvi Gilboa zg7s at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Jul 19 22:07:15 CEST 2012

This is indeed embarrassing, however in my humble opinion, TeXLive
should not be shipping with Ubuntu at all, as it is the source of many
potential disasters.  One trivial example: suppose that you use a
different TeX distribution, or simply opt for a "manual" installation of
(the current version of) TeXLive, as many people (myself included)do.
You might then decide to install a random TeX-related package -- be it
an editor, a font, or anything else for that matter -- just to realize
that Ubuntu thinks it should now install the whole TeX-system shebang
for you...

Best regards,
Zvi Gilboa