[luatex] parshape

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Wed Feb 29 14:21:05 CET 2012

> On the other hand, when you write algorithms that somehow calculate the
> parshape from some other parameters, the way lua does this is exactly
> what you want, together with the parameter normalization to scaled
> points.

just to add some background information. See the attached image. The yellow cells are "allocated cells" in a grid and the text flows around it automatically. The text is generated "manually" with glyph nodes and other Lua(TeX) nodes and the function tex.linebreak(). Therefore I need the Lua equivalent of \parshape to get the text shaped as it should be.

Patrick