[luatex] luatex segfault on mips64el hardware

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Fri Feb 10 05:59:40 CET 2012

On Sun, 2011-12-25 at 19:12 -0800, Kip Warner wrote:
> I am witnessing a segfault in luatex when it attempts to compile my book
> on mips64el hardware. Compiling a trivial hello world, however, is fine.
> I don't think it is an endian issue since this hardware is little endian
> which.
>
> I am using luatex beta 0.71.0-2011122518 (rev 4358) and I have attached
> the output of its execution with a hopefully useful stacktrace.

Hey list,

I was wondering if LuaTeX happens to have an issue tracker somewhere
where I can make note of the aforementioned issue I raised in December
of last year along with any relevant logs?

Here is the complete message along with the stacktrace:
http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/luatex/2011-December/003367.html

Thank you,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer