[luatex] math font setting

Taco Hoekwater taco at docwolves.nl
Tue Dec 4 14:03:00 CET 2012

Hi,

On Dec 4, 2012, at 10:03 AM, Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at FU-Berlin.DE> wrote:

> ! Math error: parameter \Umathspace_after_script\crampedscriptstyle is not set.
> l.7 $ {1 \over x^2} $
>
> ?
>
> is that the intended behaviour? Or shouldn't \Umathspaceafterscript
> not set by LuaTeX?

It should have been set by/via luaotfload, in the sense that the luatex engine
reads the Math Parameters from the lua font description table. But it could
well be that Pagella Math is still missing one or two of them, and I do not
know how good luaotfload is in defaulting such missing values. Luatex
really needs all of the params mentioned in the luatex reference manual.

Best wishes,

Taco