[luatex] Font not appearing in font.fonts table

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Sep 28 15:15:30 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:12:44PM +0200, Yannis Haralambous wrote:
> What I don't understand (and maybe you can enlighten me) is why the font lmroman7-italic does not appear
> in the font.fonts table?

When loading fonts by name and not specifying a design size (/S=xx),
luaotfload will attempt to find the most suitable optical size for the
requested font size, and here it seems to find lmroman7-italic. To see
the actual font loaded, check psname and/or filename keys (nil for TFM
fonts).

Regards,
 Khaled

--