[luatex] sidewaystable + hyperref ⇒ displaced links

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 08:06:59 CET 2011

Hi all,

another problem where LuaLaTeX behaves different from pdfLaTeX: Using
the sidewaystable/figure environment from the rotating package, the
position of links is totally wrong. H.-Martin Münch (author of
tablefootnotes, as I wrote him a bug report, thinking it was his
package's fault) provided an example like this:

\documentclass{scrartcl}

\usepackage{rotating}
\usepackage{hyperref}

\begin{document}

Text \label{here} text.

\pagebreak

\begin{sidewaysfigure}
%\centering
\hyperref[here]{there}
\end{sidewaysfigure}
\end{document}

While pdfLaTeX is fine, the red box for the link is not quite where it
sohuld be with LuaLaTeX. Using \centering, the positioning is completely
different, too.

I was not able to track this down to a bug in
rotating/hyperref/Lua(La)TeX, so I'd be happy if you could help me again
in understanding what's going wrong.

cheers
Arno