[luatex] reverse node lists

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Tue Nov 1 22:58:55 CET 2011

Le 01/11/2011 21:58, Arno Trautmann a écrit :
>  Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
> >>
> >> There's no \rotatebox in pdftex.def, neither a \Grot at box@kv or
> >> anything. But I guess that's not what you meant?
> >
> > Package graphics+pdftex.def.
>
>  Ok, I've tried to understand the definition of \rotatebox and what's
going on, and partially was successfull … but I don't see how that can
help me here now – if it's only about using pdf_save and _restore, I get
along now.

I don't know it is entirely relevant here, but Pawe? Jackowski wrote a
really nice paper on the subject in TUGboat 32:1.

(And I'm sure that's entirely irrelevant, but I'm sorry if the lines of
this message appear mangled again to whoever reads it; something is wrong
when I use Vim to write emails.)

Best,
Paul