[luatex] \U*spacing and pointer

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Thu May 19 11:58:27 CEST 2011

Le 19/05/2011 11:31, luigi scarso a écrit :
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard
> <mpg at elzevir.fr>  wrote:
>> Le 19/05/2011 11:16, luigi scarso a écrit :
>>> Unfortunately also this doesn't work, at least for me.
>>> The best solution is still
>>> "ask Taco".
>>>
>> Well, this solution is best for us, but probably not for Taco ;-)
> The solution is optimal,

The second best solution is ask-the-wiki. Just in case you happen to
solve a problem or implement a nice feature, it could profitably be put
on the wiki, which for the moment is a bit underfed. For instance, an
article on all those math parameters would be great. Just in case, you
see. Hmm. Nice weather, eh?

Paul

--
YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH LUATEX? DON'T ASK TACO, ASK THE WIKI!
http://wiki.luatex.org/