[luatex] \U*spacing and pointer

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:31:05 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard
<mpg at elzevir.fr> wrote:
> Le 19/05/2011 11:16, luigi scarso a écrit :
>> On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard
>> <mpg at elzevir.fr> wrote:
>>> I should have gone to bed earlier and tried again
>>> with a clear mind.
>> Unfortunately also this doesn't work, at least for me.
>> The best solution is still
>> "ask Taco".
>>
> Well, this solution is best for us, but probably not for Taco ;-)
The solution is optimal, if we are able to submit good bug or good
feature request.
Unfortunately, good bugs tend to be practically unresolvable, so it's
better to submit
a bit-less-than-good bug ( and hide the good one) .
The same for feature, more or less.

--
luigi