[luatex] Lua long strings

Dirk Laurie dpl at sun.ac.za
Fri May 6 16:19:40 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 12:11:13PM +0200, Paul Isambert wrote:
> Le 06/05/2011 12:06, Philipp Stephani a écrit :
> > See the luacode package:
> > http://ctan.org/pkg/luacode
>
> Alternatively, if you want to do it by yourself, here's the cookbook:
> http://wiki.luatex.org/index.php/Writing_Lua_in_TeX (see the definition
> of \luacode in section « Special characters »).

Wow!  Two replies, both on the button.  And the do-it-yourself version
seems to have been custom-written just for me.  It has the advantage
that one can customize the selection of special characters that are
taken away from TeX.  So it answers my next few questions even before
I get around to asking them!

Dirk