[luatex] How to color unicode combinging characters.

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Sun Mar 20 12:43:57 CET 2011

Am Fri, 18 Mar 2011 20:29:04 +0100 schrieb Paul Isambert:

> Just a question: wouldn't it be simpler to create a virtual font?
> (Virtual fonts are illustrated in luatexref with colors, precisely).

There is also in the context files a example of such  a virtual font
"luatex-fonts-demo-vf-1.lua" which can be use like other fonts e.g.

{\font\test=file:luatex-fonts-demo-vf-1.lua \test K}

This also work with latex if you have the unstable branch of
luaotfload (you need a corrected fontspec-lua) too.

The user command of fontspec doesn't yet accept such "virtual"
fonts, but you can use them in fd-files.

--
Ulrike Fischer