[luatex] pdf_dest node explained

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Thu Jun 30 11:30:48 CEST 2011

Am 30.06.2011 um 11:19 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:

>> what is the objnum?
>
> pdf object number (if already written). This is needed internally

Now I am a bit clueless on how I could create a link/dest pair.

If I understand things right: I have to create a pdf_dest node and find out its object number. Then I create a pdf_start_link/pdf_end_link pair with that object number for jumping to that place.

Now: how do I know the object number? When I call tex.shipout(), the memory of that pdf_dest node is invalid (??), so I can't check anymore.

Patrick