[luatex] dump a tfm to a file

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Jun 21 10:59:11 CEST 2011

On 06/21/2011 10:33 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> It is. See:
>      /usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/tex4ht/ht-fonts/unicode/lm/lm-ec.htf
>
> The problem is that I'm not sure if it would work out of the box with
>> 256 characters (no matter how tiny fix would be required to fix it,
> one might need to patch tex4ht, but I didn't test anything).

 From the looks of it, these files have the names of encoding vectors,
so I guess some black magic is needed for tex4ht itself, but a single
'unicode' encoding vector would be good enough.

In fact, it seems that tex4ht maps the PUA one-on-one as well, so the
whole thing appears to be just an identity mapping from Unicode code
points to HTML character references. It seems silly to have a dedicated
(large) file for that.

Best wishes,
Taco