[luatex] bug: double quotes are not printed

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Sun Jun 12 10:24:43 CEST 2011

Le 12/06/2011 08:26, Paul Isambert a écrit :
> Le 12/06/2011 03:01, Reinhard Kotucha a écrit :
>> I never used TeXnicCenter myself but I've seen many people using it.
>> Sorry, but I have the impression that they are using it *because* they
>> don't want to see error messages.
>
> It's quite hard not to see them, they scroll at the bottom of the editor
> with colorful flags, and you can jump from error to warning to overfull
> box. As far as I'm concerned, it's actually the one thing that I really
> missed when I switched to Vim (then I got used to the command line).

TeXnicCenter was my first editor and I really appreciated the error navigation
you mention. However, I concur with Ulrike and Reinhard: I know too many users
of similar editors who don't care about errors as long as they get a PDF. Now,
I'm not sure if it is the editor's job to forcefully educate those people...

Manuel.