[luatex] \input from Lua.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Mon Jan 31 14:32:17 CET 2011

Le 31/01/2011 13:59, luigi scarso a écrit :
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Paul Isambert<zappathustra at free.fr>  wrote:
>> ``I'm not a monster, I'm a plain TeX user,''
> TeX users are a sort of monster anyway -- typographic programming is a sort
> black magick for many "standard" programmers.

And for typographers especially. I really believe the next step is going
WYSIWYG, without intermediate files so you can also manipulate the
source. This would imply processing documents in parts, I suppose, e.g.
only the current paragraph and page, under the assumption that no change
affects the rest (otherwise, reprocess the entire document).

> MetaTeX can be a sort of "only what you really need from context"
> something in between plain Luatex and full context mkiv.

I see, a bit like miniltx. I'll give it a try some day.

Best,
Paul