[luatex] The LuaTeXbook

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 23:26:11 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:51 PM,  <site4000 at free.fr> wrote:

> -The program you propose is maybe a good way to learn deeply LuaTeX but you
> found this program because you have already read all the stuff about TeX and
> successors but what about newcommers ? They don't know what to read and they
> don't know what to read first. Moreover, the program you propose is rather
> personnal (you can read this, you can skip that) and it is not sure that it
> would be convenient for anyone.
The list is complete (perhaps 5) is not necessary) and the item's
order is correct
(for beginners as for experienced users)

> -Nothing about Aleph ?
FWIK Aleph is not  developed any more.
G. Bilotta knows  luatex (he was at the context meeting in 2008  see
http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2008/impressions.shtml )
and I believe that he consider LuaTex as Aleph's successor.

--
luigi