[luatex] Error when compiling luatex on MacOS X

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Feb 17 22:27:40 CET 2011

On 17 February 2011 Khaled Hosny wrote:

 > On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 03:46:48AM +0100, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
 > > On 17 February 2011 Yannis Haralambous wrote:
 > >
 > > Is it possible to write mails in human readable form?
 >
 > It depends on your client I think, here my client showed me the
 > plain text version.

After some investigation I found that Yannis' last mail contained
nested multipart/alternative / multipart/mixed sections.  Only the
latter one was displayed.  However, in Yannis' first mail in this
thread there was only a multipart/mixed section and the text version
was displayed properly.  I formerly thought that Yannis is using
different mail clients, but obviously Apple Mail doesn't always use
the same structure.

I updated my mail client now and the text section is displayed.
Actually, I made several attempts to update the program (vm/Emacs)
during the last few years, but it seems that only the very last
version works properly.

Regards, and sorry for the noise,
  Reinhard

... who is not convinced that HTML in mails is a good thing.

Marschnerstr. 25