[luatex] Strange behavior with fonts.

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 20 15:53:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 04/20/11 15:14, Paul Isambert wrote:
>  Hello there,
>
> I think I've found a bug, but since I'm still a bit uncomfortable with
> fonts and I can't reproduce the problem with luaotfload (haven't tried
> very hard, though), I think it wise to ask knowledgeable people before
> polluting the bug tracker.
>
> The problem is entirely contained in the attached files.

Hans knows the details of this better than I do at the moment, but your
problem is with the font names: two fonts that are noticeably different
should have different names in order to avoid confusion in the back end.

IIRC, you have to change f.fullname in the second font or, even better,
use f.psname, and use two different ones for that.

Best wishes,
Taco