[luatex] Strange behavior with fonts.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 15:29:48 CEST 2011

Additional information (don't know why I didn't spot it before):

I had set the expansion step to 30, the same value as shrink and
stretch, pretty stupidly. Anyway, if I put it to something lower, I
apparently have to increase the glyphs' expansion_factor for the problem
to show up. For instance, with step = 10, expansion_factor should be at
least 1214.

(Also, my LuaTeX is v0.66 rev 4136. And I had left a useless inspection
of post_linebreak_filter in the file I've sent, sorry for that.)

Best,
Paul