[luatex] string.char

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:59:37 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 11:05, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> On 04/12/2011 11:05 AM, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
>
>> Result for luatex 0.65.0 from ConTeXt minimals:
>>   [svn: -1]
>>   [version: 65]
>>   [revision: 0]
>
> That is a build problem in the minimals that I have to talk to Mojca about.
> luatex 0.66.0 is the first version that officially fixes the problem (to be
> released after lunch).

I now generate luatex SVN version on the server before syncing the sources.

The binaries for 32-bit linux have been automatically built during the
night and Peter commited the binary for 64-bit linux, so for those two
platforms one would have to rebuild the binary to make any difference.
The remaining platforms should get it right.

Mojca

(PS: I suspect that the luatex build failed on solaris since the
metapost binary has been submitted, but no luatex.)