[luatex] combining files with pure LuaTeX

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Sep 26 21:26:13 CEST 2010

On 09/26/2010 04:17 PM, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> I did this with pdftex a week ago, but it works with luatex too.  The
> first step is to place the image on a single A4 page and call this file
> background.pdf
>
> Then copy the stuff below to a file called add-background.tex.

Many thanks for your help, Reinhard.

It works fine with some images, but if the image is too small (as
http://www.ousia.tk/stamp.pdf) the resulting files are wrong
(http://www.ousia.tk/add-background.pdf).

How can I place the stamp.pdf on a different position? Actually I need
to be able to move the stamp position in different pages.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo