[luatex] Hyphenation in plain TeX

Ulrike Fischer list at nililand.de
Fri Oct 22 16:44:14 CEST 2010

Am Fri, 08 Oct 2010 15:54:09 +0200 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:

>> Thanks. I looked at them. But could luatex use the same
>> unicode-letters.tex?
>
> Not directly, but with minor changes, yes.

> Actually, I prepared an adapted version, and baring objections or failing tests
> (by others), it will be in TL tomorrow, and loaded by default in luatex-based
> formats, which means (dvi)lua(la)tex.

I checked the .ini-files in the TeXLive svn
(http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf-dist/tex/) and
saw that they now include the line
\input luatex-unicode-letters.tex

But where is the file luatex-unicode-letters.tex itself? I browse
all promising looking folders but couldn't find it. (I would have
expected it in generic/luatexconfig, but this folder doesn't exist).
I wasn't successful on CTAN either.

(I would like to make a report on the miktex site so that its luatex
use the file too).

--
Ulrike Fischer