[luatex] Hyphenation in plain TeX

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:10:35 CEST 2010

Hi.

Could someone tell how to make hyphenation work in plain LuaTeX?

I tried something like that

<code>
\input luaotfload.sty

\font\test={file:cmunrm.otf}
\input loadhyph-de-1996.tex

\input <text on German>

\bye
</code>

but that doesn't work more over compilation stops on "Duplicated
pattern" (or something like that, I could rephase correctly if this one
want).

P.S. I tried with French as well I got the same error message but for
Russian I didn't. Well no hyphenation in either case.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
I have never understood this liking for war.  It panders to instincts
already catered for within the scope of any respectable domestic establishment.