[luatex] fontspec prevents hyphenation

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Wed Nov 24 11:52:19 CET 2010

Am 24.11.2010 00:35, schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:

> This one is fixed (according to my tests) by the new version of lualatex.ini,
> thanks to Mojca's remark. Look for version 20544 of package "latexconfig" in the
> next round of updates via tlmgr.

After running

   tlmgr update --all

today, I noticed that no formats were regenerated here.  In a quick test
I could still observe the wrong hyphenation.  Running

   tlmgr generate fmtutil

told me to run

   fmtutil-sys --all

instead.  And indeed, after running that command, I cannot observe the
wrong hyphenation any more.  But I had expected formats to be
regenerated automatically.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig