[luatex] buggy bug handling apology

Taco Hoekwater taco at boekplan.nl
Wed Nov 17 17:08:20 CET 2010

Hi,

Lately, I have been so busy doing other (not unimportant) stuff that I
never seemed to be able to find the time to fix any of the reported
luatex bugs, and I am sorry about that. I realize that some quite
annoying bugs have been reported way back (even before the summer) and
still have not been looked at at all.

The good news is that it looks like my schedule is opening up now,
so I should be able to spend a few days next week fixing luatex
bugs, and hopefully there will be a 0.65 in two weeks.

Best wishes,
Taco