[luatex] [luaotfload & fontspec] trunk errors

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Mar 29 13:43:59 CEST 2010

Diederick C. Niehorster a écrit :
> Dear Khaled,
>
>> You are missing luaextra package, http://github.com/mpg/luaextra, I
>> forgot to mention it, sorry.
>>

> hmm, it seems the directory for this package
> (C:\texlive\2009\texmf-dist\tex\luatex\luatextra) is not very clean.
> It is mixed with something called luatextra (notice the t in 4th
> position).

It just so happens the packages have been split recently (like yesterday) so
things are cleaner now :-)

> At first I simply emptied the directory and replaced its
> contents with what i got from github (and docstrip), but that didnt
> work (luatex just didnt do anything anymore after loading some
> packages, no message and no cpu activity). So i reinstalled the
> luatextra package using tlmgr and then copied over all the files. Now
> it works..

Due to the split up, if you install luatextra (with a t) from master, then you
also need luaextra (no t) and luatexbase which are now in independent
repositories. Besides, I'm currently doing a few changes to luatexbase and
luatextra (t) which break backwards compatibility, so I recommend not to install
them from master until further notice, but rather use the TDS-ready zip I
prepared at

http://tug.org/~mpg/packages/luatextra+luatexbase+luaextra-stable.tds.zip

If your really want to install from git, use tag 0.1 of luatexbase and tag 0.96
of luatextra (t) with master from luaextra (no t).

Manuel.