[luatex] On or off topic?

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 10:21:44 CEST 2010

Dear All,

As an outsider who wants to try out luatex to compile his latex
document, this seemed like the right list. I have zero context
experience for now, though I realize thats where the main development
effort comes from so it might be the main interest of many readers of
this list.

As LuaTeX gets better known and more popular, many people will be
trying to compile their LaTeX documents on LuaTeX and more such
questions will crop up. It might indeed be good to prepare an
infrastructure for that.

Best,
Dee