[luatex] On or off topic?

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Mon Mar 29 09:31:14 CEST 2010

Hello out there,

there is a question about luaotfload and fontspec and the question is: is this discussion on topic on the luatex user's mailing list?

For me, reading a mailing list has the benefit of "knowing what are the current problems and developments in an area", so I welcome such questions, even if I have no clue what to answer. People will ask me in the future about things like these and then I can have a look in the mailing list archives. If a certain subject gets too dominant then a separation could make sense.

Just my 0.02€

Patrick