[luatex] configure error on mingw

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Wed Mar 17 16:06:21 CET 2010

Am 17.03.2010 14:41, schrieb T T:
> On 17 March 2010 12:45, Peter Rolf <indiego at gmx.net> wrote:
>> mingw now comes with a simple installer. just download 'MinGW-5.1.6.exe'
>
> Yes, I know, but I don't understand what it does. It puts some stuff
> in the registry, changes path, etc. and that bothers me. I want to use
> msys from usb stick, so I do it myself :)

it's more convenient this way, because the mingw installer also updates
the packages (only when called). the msys package itself has no
installer (it's not in the software list).
also: you use a microsoft os and have security concerns about open
source software? :D

but we are getting off-topic with this...

Peter