[luatex] configure error on mingw

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Wed Mar 17 10:55:58 CET 2010

Am 17.03.2010 00:29, schrieb T T:
> On 16 March 2010 23:08, Peter Rolf <indiego at gmx.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> same little hiccups here. just run a single 'make' without additional
>>> arguments and you should get a clean luatex binary.
>>
>> oeps, i meant './build.sh'
>
> Nope, it doesn't work unless I patch in the --without-ln-s. I tried
> './build.sh' twice in a row to make sure. It failed the same way both
> times.

mh, i got a working version here after a single './build.sh'.

this is the content of my 'installed.ini' in the mingw directory. OS is
vista64. do you see any differences?

[settings]
mirror=
installtype=current

[components]
runtime=mingwrt-3.17-mingw32-dev.tar.gz
w32api=w32api-3.14-mingw32-dev.tar.gz
binutils=binutils-2.20-1-mingw32-bin.tar.gz
core=gcc-core-3.4.5-20060117-3.tar.gz
gpp=gcc-g++-3.4.5-20060117-3.tar.gz
g77=
ada=
java=
objc=gcc-objc-3.4.5-20060117-3.tar.gz
make=
runtimeDLL=mingwrt-3.17-mingw32-dll.tar.gz

> Cheers,
>
> Tomek
>
> PS. Unrelated question: is it possible to build with --enable-shared on mingw?

i donno. but knowing that option makes you an 'expert', so give it a try ;)

best (compilation) wishes

Peter