[luatex] \pdfthread makes LuaTeX crash.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Tue Mar 16 12:25:28 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm having fun with pdfTeX's pdf features, and turning to LuaTeX v0.51,
there seems to be something wrong. Indeed, \pdfthread makes it crash,
even in as simple a document as:

\pdfthread name{hello}
\bye

and by "crash" I mean "crash badly" , i.e. a Windows error message
"LuaTeX has encountered a problem and needs to close, et cetera". This
does not happen with pdfTeX, naturally.

Something completely different:
Taco mentionned "Some tweaking of buildpage_filter, see the manual for
details" in the v0.51 announcement, but I can't see any difference
between the two manuals (0.5 vs. 0.51) on this point (except in the
typography). Where did I miss something (I've made a simple search on
"buildpage_filter")?

Best,

Paul