[luatex] LuaTeX and LuaLaTeX logos

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Mar 9 19:33:32 CET 2010

On 9-3-2010 2:13, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> P.S.2 I posted a more funny LuaTeX logo a while ago, it was a kind of
> joke actually, just in case some one came across it and thought I was
> seriously proposing it.

actually, i have no problem with alternative logo's being uses as long
as it's clear that we're talking of a personal touch and not the
official one; after all we're talking of typography and that means that
there is quite some freedom involved; we're not talking trademarks here

side note: at one of the context conferences an alternative context logo
was made up without me being present and knowing how serious all those
present (at 3 o'clock in the middle of the night surrounded by beer and
chips) i could hardly object -)