[luatex] Packages and fonts not found if I load luatextra

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Tue Jun 22 12:35:49 CEST 2010

Am Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:39:40 +0200 schrieb Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard:

>> 2. What can I do to enable luatex to find fonts again?

> I'm afraid I have no idea on that one.

The problem was that pdftex.map wasn't found and not included.
Responsable was again the change of progname together with this
texmf.cnf setting (I don't remember why I included it, probably it
was in a texmf.cnf I used as source and saw no reason to remove it)

TEXFONTMAPS.luatex   = .,$TEXMF/fonts/map/{pdftex,dvips,}//

(pdftex.map is in miktex in <texmf>/pdftex/config/pdftex.map, my
general TEXFONTMAPS includes this path.)

>> 3. Where can I find a current texmf.cnf so that I can check what
>> else could be wrong with my local one?
>>
> http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf

Thanks

> (Note that is uses lualatex and dvilualatex as format names.)

I'm still fighting if I should use the standard name convention
lualatex/dvilualatex or the convention lualatex/pdflualatex I'm used
to from latex/pdflatex.

--
Ulrike Fischer