[luatex] Errors in the manual.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Sat Jun 19 13:25:34 CEST 2010

Hello all,

The manual online reads:

pdf.pageattributes, pdf.pageresources, pdf.pagesattributes
[...]
The variables have no interaction with the corresponding pdfTEX token
registers \pageattrib,
\pageresources, and \pagesattrib, but they are written out to the pdf
file directly after the
pdfTEX token registers.

I suppose one should read \pdfpageattr, \pdfpageresources and \pdfpagesattr?
(The commands as spelled in the manual produce errors.)

By the way, is there any chance that manipulation of those be a little
more user friendly?
E.g. \pdfpageresources automatically cleared at \shipout time? Or
(better still), leave \pdfpageresources as is and have a
\pdfthispageresources that would behave as I have just described?

Best,
Paul