[luatex] Unicode math issue with LuaLaTeX

Ulrik Vieth ulrik.vieth at arcor.de
Tue Jun 15 01:50:39 CEST 2010

On 06/14/2010 04:55 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> I just synced luaotfload with context, fixed some buglets. Now math is
> much better, especially horizontal extensibles. I didn't do more
> extensive tests, so more testing is appreciated.

Thanks very much!  I did a little bit of testing now, and I can finally
process my math documents with LuaLaTeX and get correct math output.

There are few little things about fine tuning I want to look at, such as
the positioning of math accents, but those are likely to be font issues.

Regards, Ulrik

P.S: I've got some 2500 pages of textbook material that was originally
typeset with Times + mathtime in traditional LaTeX many years ago.
I suposse this could make some interesting test material for XITS Math
with LuaLaTeX and unicode-math eventually.