[luatex] makor2

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sun Jun 6 16:07:59 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 06:13:52PM +0200, Maike Kittelmann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am completely new to Luatex. I have used LaTex for quite a long time
> and just wanted to use makor2 for hebrew font.
>
> Therefore I did research on Omega, whose development seems to be
> completely shut down by now.
>
> Is there a possibility to use makor2 with Luatex? I suppose no, for it
> is a completely different programme. Is there a hebrew font support in
> Luatex which you could compare to makor2?

Most of Omega machinery still there, though not regularly tested (if at
all), so there is a possibility for makor2 to work.

I didn't check what makor2 provides myself, but if you are only
interested in Hebrew fonts, then you may just use any standard OpenType
Hebrew font with fontspec package, it should just work.

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny