[luatex] on lualatex

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jun 6 12:15:12 CEST 2010

On 06/06/2010 09:24 AM, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:
> On 06/06/2010 08:27 AM, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>>

>>> Just in case I'm totally wrong or missing everything ;-), my sample
>>> is at http://www.ousia.tk/basic-lualatex.tex
>>
>> don't use luainputenc.
>>
>> If you understand German:
>> http://www.luatex.de/2010/02/einfaches-lualatex-beispiel-zweite-variante/
>
> Many thanks for your help, Patrick.
>
> This solved part of the problems with German hyphenation and characters,
>
> But I'm afraid that font switching and either +liga nor +rlig are
> working with another font than Latin Modern.

Sorry, my previous statement was wrong, it should read:

But I'm afraid that font switching and either +liga or +rlig are *not*
working with another font than Latin Modern.

And even that is wrong, since Latin Modern doesn't switch between
italic, bold roman, smallcaps and similar fonts.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo