[luatex] on lualatex

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sat Jun 5 13:12:33 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I have just subscribed to the list and I guess this is the right list to
raise questions about LuaLaTeX issues, isn't it?

I'm using TL2009 as packaged for Ubuntu 10.04 (it is not easy to replace
this). This means that I don't have access to fontspec version 2.

I would like to start checking LuaLaTeX for micro-typographic features
(my texts contain no mathematical formulae). My questions are:

How do I get hyphenation for ancient Greek. I mean, babel seems to work
for Spanish, German and English and I guess it would be the same for
Latin, French and Italian. How could I get hyphenation for ancient Greek?

I would like to be able to use OpenType fonts without fontspec 2. How
can rewrite the defaults for roman, sans serif and monospaced families
(in all fonts), so I would be able to use other fonts than LM or CM.

Thanks for your help,

Pablo