[luatex] Luatex 0.61.0 announcement

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Wed Jul 28 23:18:54 CEST 2010

I have some remarks about the release, or rather the manual:

- First: thank you.
- Then: will there be in the future a more explicit descrition of the epdf
library, for those people who like to tweak pdf but are unable to find a
lepdflib.cc file, an unfortunate set of people of which I am a member?
- The finish_pdffile callback isn't documented.
- And (but that's not new) I can't seem to find the number of
(count/dimen/streams...) registers allowed in LuaTeX. Wouldn't it be nice to
have a page saying there are 6458954.5 count registers in LuaTeX, etc.?

Thanks again for the release.
Best,
Paul