[luatex] some bits of opentype math testing

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Jul 28 12:33:40 CEST 2010

On 28-7-2010 11:49, ulrik.vieth at arcor.de wrote:

> [...]

Something \tracingbugs you mean -)

In context there is a lot of tracing code that we can use to look into
node lists and so, but still one needs to know what to look for. There
is also quite some font tracing code, but in the case it would probably
not have helped much simply because when some output looks ok there is
no reason to assume a bug. As we started with cambria it also means that
this font becomes a benchmark which easily leads to the assumption that
it has no problems.